Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Halloween theme- Tokyo Disneyland :):)

This past weekend, my cousins from Taiwan came to visit and we went to so many places, so many districts in Tokyo!! I will describe in another blog but this blog I want to dedicate to Disneyland!! Happiest place on earth and where dreams come true! It's actually my first time going since I was probably 5 years old so I don't remember much of Disneyland back then. So it's kind of like I've never been before! I will write less today because I think pictures will be enough to express what I want to say :) 
Walking to Disneyland from Maihama Station!
SO CLOSE TO DISNEYLAND!

Tokyo Disneyland ticket and Fast Pass ticket for Space Mountain.
I believe I almost puked ^^

Disney theme train! to travel around the entire Disney resort.


Mickey!!


Finally entering Tokyo Disneyland!!

Gift shops area. Looks like a beautiful garden!


First Attraction: Caption EO 3D film
(to pass time for Space Mountain!!)

cutest desserts ever!

Space Mountain..... after picture = ): but so fun!

Race Carrrrrrrrr Ride!

Mickey Popsicles!


Happiest kid on earth!














Look at the water droplets spraying!







The cutest Donald Duck obnoxious hat! Look at the tiny body in the back! haha
The Donald Duck hat!!




Little princesses waiting in line for carousel :)

The most delicious Sweet Potato churro thingy... It's called "Tipo Tarta"
500yen turkey leg... bigger than my hand!

Why is it that even the trash cans in Tokyo Disneyland are so cute??

Alice in Wonderland!


The Disney Castle from afar!

The parade is starting!! The people sitting
down were so smart, bringing blankets and
umbrellas to block the sun and sit down!

Minnie to lead the parade!

Beauty and the beast :) I mean prince!

Cinderella's little mice!

Cinderella and her prince :)

Street dancers!


Pocahontas!

Tigger is so cute hanging off the tree! and Pooh!!


Rained for 5 minutes but after that, was so sunny!!
Couldn't resist... Needed more Ice Cream...












Dinosaurs??! WHAT??


Antique buildings!

So cute!!

Mickey and Minnie - shaped pasta!
Halloween-themed limited edition Pooh!

So many people buying Disney products in the stores!



Last picture of the Disney castle :)

Pumpkins to end the Halloween-themed day !!

I am planning to go to Tokyo Disney Sea for the Christmas theme!! Stay tuned for that blog :)